I Warming-up Exercises
Mr. Anderson has just come from Canada.
Where has Mr. Anderson just come from
2. Mr. Anderson has come to see Miss Morrison.
Who has Mr.
Anderson come to see? (c)
3. Mr. Anderson has brought a parcel from Kate's parents.
What has Mr. Anderson brought ? (
4. Bob goes home from school at noon.
When does Bob go home ? (b)
5. She studied her lessons last night.
What did she do last night ? (a)
6. Jack and Sue were in the library this morning.
they this morning ? (b)
7. Rill is from America and Jane isn't.
Where is Rill from? (c)
8. The students have a Chinese class at nine.
When do they have a Chinese
9. Mary telephoned Jack yesterday.
Who did Mary telephone yesterday
10. She read the book quickly.
How did she read the book? (c)
For Oral Repetition
1. I can leave
the parcel with you, can't I ?
2. Don't call me Mr. Anderson. Everybody call me Mike. First. names
are more friendly than
surnames, aren't they
走 遍 美 国
实 用 听 力
听 力 入 门
版权归作者所有 未经授权 请勿转载
Copyright © www.fancyenglish.com All Rights Reserved.